- James Scott on the Revolutionary War – May 9, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm at the St. Clair County Library
- Stillwater Drive Band – May 11, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm at Wilson’s Creek National Battlefield. When it comes to tight harmonies and great pickin’, this local bluegrass group has it all!
- Missouri State University Community Band – May 18, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm at Wilson’s Creek National Battlefield. An annual fan favorite, this 45 member community band will perform on the front lawn of the Visitor Center.
- High Strung – May 25, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm at Wilson’s Creek National Battlefield. High Strung is a bluegrass group from the Springfield-Branson area.
- The Ray House Jamboree – June 1, 2019 at 11:00 am – 3:00 pm at Wilson’s Creek NB. Our annual bluegrass music festival on the front porch of the Ray House, featuring several local groups performing traditional Ozark music.
- Statue Unveiling and Dedication Ceremony – June 8, 2019 at 10:00 am to 3:00 pm at Ivers Square, 44 North Lorimier St., Cape Girardeau. USCT Monument was created by Roy W. Bulter followed by the Turner Brigade Re-enactors, Historic Portrayals, and Music.
- Linda Anderson, Pioneer Cooking – June 13, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm at the St. Clair County Library
- Dr. Betsy Garrett, Pioneer Women Doctors – July 11, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm at the St. Clair County Library
- Whit Crow, History of the Cherokee – August 8, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm at the St. Clair County Library
- Spirit of Democracy Celebration – November 16, 2019 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm at A. C. Brasie Arena in Arena Park, Cape Girardeau. Coming to our kickoff celebration to recognize the commitment of our nation’s service men, women, individual citizens, and students. The Governor will be our keynote speaker, Stars & Stripes Publisher, Max Lederer will be speakers as well as others.
Newsletters & More—[information for Civil War Stamp sites]
Battle of Athens State Historical Site
Battle of Carthage State Historical Site
Battle of Lexington State Historic Site
Battle of Pilot Knob State Historical Site
Hunter-Dawson Historical House Site