Guidelines for the Civil War Missouri Passport Program – Every stamp is a story!
This travel-sized journal is the perfect tool to learn more about Missouri Civil War history. Each site has a unique stamp and story – collect them all to receive a certificate!
Guidelines for receiving a Civil War Missouri Passport Book Certificate of Completion during the duration of the Certificate of Completion Program (April 1, 2019 to December 31, 2021.). [*]
1. Purchase official copyrighted Civil War Missouri Passport Book available at:
• Some stamp sites (call ahead): $10.00
• https://mo-passport.org/books-for-sale/ $12.00
• Amazon.com: $12.00 plus shipping
2. Visit each site listed in the Passport Book’s Table of Contents and have that site’s block in the back of your book stamped with the official stamp for that site. NOTE: The two National Park Service sites, Wilson’s Creek and Pea Ridge, use the National Park Service Official Stamps available in the Visitor Center.
3. If you visit a site and find the stamp site office closed, take a selfie or photo of yourself next to a sign or marker at that site to confirm your visit.
4. Once you have a stamp from each site in your passport book or a selfie/photo, you are eligible for a Certificate of Completion!
5. To receive your Certificate of Completion, mail or email a replica of the completed stamp pages from the back of your passport book, along with your selfies/photos, to the address found at the passport book website. This location could change over time, so check the website just prior to submitting the above items.
6. Once the required proof is received, a Certificate of Completion, along with stamp-replicas for each site with a selfie/photo will be returned via the same mode the proof was received.[*] The Certification of Completion program for all Civil War Missouri Passport Books published by Fry’s Lyon Foundation, Inc. with Copyright 2019, will end on December 31, 2021. Certificates will be issued to all participants, completing their book by that date, providing they submit the required documents no later than February 28, 2022.