April 1, 2019 to December 31, 2021. *
- Purchase official Copyright 2019 Civil War Missouri Passport Book, available at some stamp sites (see list below and call ahead) or from Amazon.com, which will add cost of shipping.
- Visit each site listed in the Passport Book’s Table of Contents and have that site’s block in the back of your book stamped with the official stamp for that site.
NOTE: At the two National Park Service sites, Wilson’s Creek and Pea Ridge, use the National Park Service Official Stamps available in the Visitor Center.
- If you visit a site and find the stamp site office closed, take a selfie or photo of yourself next to a sign or marker at that site to confirm your visit.
- Once you have a stamp from each site in your passport book or a selfie/photo, you are eligible for a Certificate of Completion, signed by Missouri’s Lt. Gov. Mike Kehoe and Col. Jerry R. Fry (USA – Ret.), the founder of Fry’s Lyon Foundation, Inc.
- To receive your Certificate of Completion, mail** or email a replica of the completed stamp pages from the back of your passport book, along with your selfies/photos, to the address found at this website (mopassport2021 at gmail dot com). This location could change over time, so check the website just prior to submitting the above items.
6. Once the required proof is received, a Certificate of Completion, along with stamp-replicas for each site with a selfie/photo will be returned via the same mode the proof was received.
* The Bicentennial Civil War Missouri Passport Book Program is currently scheduled to end on December 31, 2021. Certificates will be issued to all participants completing their book by that date, provided that they submit the required documents no later than February 28, 2022.
**Mail to Passport Program, 1120 Northwood St., Bolivar, MO 65613 or email mopassport2021 at gmail dot com.